Views:17 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-13 Origin:Site
Whipped cream Recipe: Crispy Sesame Crackers
Crunchy sesame biscuits
There are many things that make you helpless in everyday life, like making a cake with too much whipped cream. After the cake is made, there is still a lot of fresh cream left. If you eat it with the cake, it will feel greasy, so I will help you solve this problem. I recommend an oil-free, sugar-free, healthy, delicious, creamy and enticing recipe. It's very simple!
Whipped cream 300g
Refined milk 60 g
Low gluten powder is about 320g
Sesame right amount
The usage of superfluous whip cream: the practice of crispy sesame biscuit
1. Prepare 300g whipped cream first. If 300g is not enough, other ingredients can be reduced or increased in proportion.
2. Pour the whipped cream and 60g of refined milk into the cream dispenser. If it is not sweet enough, you can add more. Then put the 8g cream charger into the intake of the cream dispenser and shake it 5-6 times.
3. Sift 300g of low-gluten flour into a stainless steel bowl.
4. Add some water and begin to beat. It will be a little soft, beat to the degree shown in the picture. Squash the mixture from the cream dispenser into a stainless steel bowl and stir with the flour.
5. if you feel soft, you can add flour, and then add sesame seeds. According to personal preference, the more sesame seeds will be more fragrant, knead the dough like in the picture, and then leave it for 20 minutes, so that it will be very crisp after baking!
6. roll flat with rolling pin, can roll a little thin, because when baking will become thick (if there is no rolling pin, with freshness protection package can also)
7. Cut them into strips and arrange them on the baking tray, leaving a gap in the middle. Do not stick them together. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, put it in the oven to 160 degrees and bake for 15 minutes, then turn it to 190 degrees and bake for 5 minutes, color it and it's ready to come out.
8. Completing crispy sesame biscuits! Enjoy your results!You can make your own cookie shapes before you bake them. Not only do they taste good, but they also look good. Here I made them into crutches for reference.(even better, you can dip them in any kind of jam you like!)
1. When adding low-gluten flour, it is more convenient to use your hands after adding 300g of low-gluten flour. Then knead the dough and add flour until the dough is not sticky.
2. If you stick your hands when rolling flat, you can sprinkle some powder and it is not sticky.
3. When the cookies are freshly baked, they are not crisp, but they are crisp when they are cold.