Views: 649 Author: Alizee Gas International Trading Co. Ltd Publish Time: 2022-06-06 Origin: Site
With summer almost here, you have two choices. Either you can go all-out and enjoy the outdoors all summer long or stay inside and make a decadent dessert with creamy goodness.
Which option sounds better to you? Well, we have the answer! Because we’re always up for a little adventure, and we know that nothing is better than a dessert on a hot day than a nice cold treat on the beach.
So we researched and made a list of the 2 best summer cream desserts for your taste buds to sink their teeth into. So, go ahead, and enjoy your favorite summer dessert this year!
Strawberry Shortcake is always a hit at parties. It’s sweet, it’s fruity, and it’s delicious! But if you want to make this summer dessert even more special, try making your shortcake instead of buying it from the store. You’ll get to enjoy the freshness of the berries while still enjoying the fluffy, light texture of the cake.
● 1 cup strawberries
● 1/2 cup sugar
● 1 cup flour
● 2 cup cream
● 1 teaspoon baking powder
● 1 egg
● 1/4 cup milk
1. Put the cream into the cream dispenser, inject N2O into the cream dispenser, Whip it.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
3. Mix strawberries, sugar, and flour in a bowl. Add baking powder and Whipped cream
4. Beat egg in a separate bowl and add milk. Add the egg mixture to the strawberry mixture.
5. Grease a muffin tin and spoon the mixture into the muffin cups.
6. Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Let cool and serve.
This is a classic American dessert that has been around since the late 1800s. It is a simple dessert that you can make in a matter of minutes, but it tastes like it took hours to make.
The pie itself consists of a coconut custard filling topped with a sweet meringue crust. This dessert will drive you back to your childhood because it reminds you of the days when you would eat this dessert at the local ice cream shop.
● 1 can of full-fat coconut milk (or about 3/4 cup of fresh coconut)
● 3 large eggs
● 1/2 cup sugar
● Pinch of salt
● 1 cup flour
● 1/4 cup sugar
● 1/4 teaspoon salt
● 1/4 cup shortening
● ½ cup cream
1. Mix the flour, sugar, and salt in a bowl to make the crust. Cut in the shortening until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
2. Add the milk and mix well. You want to make sure the dough is not too dry, so add more milk if needed.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Press the dough into the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from the oven and let cool.
5. Combine the coconut milk, eggs, cream, and sugar using the cream dispensers in a saucepan over medium heat to make the filling. Whisk constantly until the mixture thickens.
6. Stir in the salt and remove from the heat.
7. Pour the mixture into the cooled crust.
8. Place the pie plate in the refrigerator and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Having a good tool before making desserts can save a lot of time and effort, here I recommend the isi Cream Dispenser and Fastgas 615g Cream Charger. These two products are professional top products for whipped cream, loved by chefs all over the world, and are good choices for home or business use.
Isi Cream Dispenser has been rated as The Best Cream Dispenser by renowned food editor the spruce eats
Using a cream dispenser is much easier than pouring cream by hand. Just shake for 5 seconds to get fully whipped cream and you don't have to worry about spilling the cream. It's also safer to use, and it has three decorator tips for every dining need.
The quality of fastgas cream chargers has always been one of the best, unlike 8g cream chargers, each fastgas contains 615g of food grade nitrous oxide, just simply connect the cream dispenser and whip cream all the time , saving time and effort.