+86 13776788299       gail@alizeegas.com


Share to:
sharethis sharing button

16g Threaded Co2 Cartridge Bunnings Food Grade Wholesale For Homebrew Beer Dispenser - Free OEM

Alizee quotes for Distributor:$0.32/Pieces - $0.39/Pieces
Please contact us for further discounts!

Export the Best 16G Thaded CO2 Cartridge Food Grade! Cylinder after three times of steam cleaning, no industrial residue. Free OEM brand packaging. Custom-made with thread and without thread.
  • 16g

  • OEM / ODM

  • Carbon steel

  • Food Grade Carbon dioxide (99.99%)

  • Beer making

  • CE/ISO

  • 3/8 Thread

  • JiangSu, China

  • MOQ:3000 PCS

  • $ 0.39/ PCS



Brand Advantage

Alizee has about 10 years history of cylinder production and management , ‘Low price, high quality products and efficient output’ are always  the business philosophy of Alizee. Alizee is committed to serving global wholesalers and providing customers with more convenient and efficient services. Welcome to join Alizee!

16g co2 size

Product Advantage

All carbon dioxide cartridges we produce are food grade cartridges.

Each cartridge is 99.9% pure using food-grade CO2

Processing technology: Steam cleaning of cylinder interior

We are also a supplier in the supply system of MACVAD Group and YUNYUAN(HK)TRADINGCO. ,LIMITED, and have handled and accepted the ISO quality management system.

Product Features

16g Threaded Co2 Cartridge Food Grade wholesale

- 16G CO2 Cartridge Food Grade is compatible with all 16G beer dispenser, each Cartridge contains 16G pure Food Grade carbon dioxide, making it the best choice for beer making.

- 16G threaded CO2 cartridge carbonates 4 L of beer (out of A ~10L keg) at normal temperature.


- If you are on a picnic, you can use the CO2 Cartridge Beer Tap to enjoy the best tasting beer at any time.

- The 16G CO2 cartridge food grade are tested for heat and burst safety, 100% will not burst during use.

- We have the professional design team to help you complete the packaging design & customization, Create your own brand.

- Offer screen printing on the cartridge according to requirement.

- Three times ultrasonic cleaning process, to ensure that there is no drug on the inside wall of cartridge.

- Be sure to throw the empty bottles away with other metal trash for easy recycling. 

Our Cooperative Advantage

Alizee Gas was also a distributor at first, and we understand what kind of collaboration is beneficial!

Money safe1. Capital security

After you place the order, we will make a purchase contract. You only need to pay 30% advance payment. We will start to prepare the goods for you. When the goods are ready, we will take pictures for you. When you pay the remaining 70% balance payment, we will arrange the shipment immediately! We will provide the shipping documents for you after the goods are shipped. You can check the real-time transportation on the shipping company's official website!

Manufacturing experience2. Manufacturing experience

Alizee Gas engaged in the manufacture of Co2 cartridges and has a rich history as original equipment manufacturerfor internationally renowned brands such , etc. Our products meet the testing standards of many countries. We strictly choose raw materials, strictly process, test, clean, to ensure the quality of products. Our Cream Chargers are suitable for almost all Cream Dispenser and nang cracker.

Customer service commissioner3. Customer service commissioner

Alizee Gas has 18 professionally trained sales specialist and 21 After-sales Service Specialist, and we continue to expand our customer service team!

Once you join Alizee Gas, we will One-to-One professionalService.

Shipping logistics4. logistics

Alizee Gas has worked with more than 10 shipping companies over the years and has a long-termrelations of cooperation.

We can ship pallets of cream chargers to all over of the world!

For each booking space, We will choose the ship whose shipping date is the earliest and whose shipping time is the shortest. This ensures efficient work and transportation.

Order to push5. Distribution advantage

We have two highly ranked shops in Alibaba, to ensure the safety of your funds! And buy now and you'll get our order help plan for free! We will arrange a one-to-one customer manager to push the order to your location! Give it a try and you will find that your 16g co2 cartridges wholesale will soon sell out!


Whats 16g co2 cartridge size/dimensions?

Size dimensions: 89mm x 22mm

Whats 16g co2 cartridge thread size?

3/8 standard thread, suitable for almost all Beer Mini Kegs, Pressurized Beer Growler